At the Hotel Malcesine – Bellevue San Lorenzo, accessible from https://www.bellevue-sanlorenzo.it/, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. This privacy document contains the types of information that are collected and recorded by Hotel Malcesine – Bellevue San Lorenzo and how we use it.
Hotel Malcesine – Bellevue San Lorenzo follows a standard procedure for using log files. These files record visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and part of the hosting services analysis. Information collected from log files includes IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), date and time, referring / exit pages and, possibly, the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movement of users on the website and collect demographic information.
Cookies and Web beacons
Like any other website, Hotel Malcesine – Bellevue San Lorenzo uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including visitor preferences and website pages to which the visitor has accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the user experience by customizing the content of our web page based on the type of visitor’s browser and / or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART cookies
Our advertising partners
- Google https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Please note that Hotel Malcesine – Bellevue San Lorenzo does not have access or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. For more detailed information on managing cookies with specific web browsers, you can consult the respective browser websites. What are cookies?
Information for children
Another part of our priority is the addition of protection for children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in and / or monitor and guide their online activities.
Hotel Malcesine – Bellevue San Lorenzo does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this type of information on our website, we strongly urge you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove this information from our records.
- Google https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Information on cookies for Hotel Malcesine – Bellevue San Lorenzo
What are cookies
For more general information on cookies, see the Wikipedia article on HTTP cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by changing the settings on the browser (consult the browser Help to know how to do it). Keep in mind that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies usually also involves disabling some features and functionalities of this site. Therefore it is advisable not to disable cookies.
The cookies we set
- Cookies related to email newslettersThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remember if you are already registered and to show certain notifications that could be valid only for registered / non-registered users.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember user details for future correspondence. Third-party cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most widespread and reliable analysis solutions on the Web to help us understand how you use the site and how to improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit so we can continue to produce compelling content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time, we test new features and make minor changes to the way the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to make sure you receive a consistent experience while you’re on the site, while ensuring you understand which optimizations our users value most.
- Since we sell products it is important for us to understand the statistics on how many of our site visitors actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertisements uses a DoubleClick cookie to publish more relevant ads on the Web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you. For more information about Google AdSense, see the FAQ on Google AdSense privacy.
- We also use social media buttons and / or plug-ins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. To make the following social media sites work, you will set cookies through our site which could be used to improve your profile on their site or contribute to the data they maintain for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Additional information
I hope this has clarified things for you and as previously stated if there is something you are not sure whether it is necessary or not, it is usually safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.However, if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us via one of our favorite contact methods:
- By visiting this link: